- drop match: This type of wallpaper pattern match will line up at the ceiling line with every other strip. It creates a diagonal rather than a horizontal pattern sequence.
- free match or random match: Some wallpaper patterns, such as grass cloth or certain textures, have no particular match at the seams. This type of wallpaper is the easiest to install and will not generate any waste.
- non-woven: Non-woven wallpapers are an advanced technically improved wallpaper material that was introduced to the market over eight years ago and is fast becoming the preferred substrate for wallpaper. Made of a fibrous material, non-woven wallpapers are easier to install and even easier to remove! they will dry-strip from the wall, usually leaving the wall smooth and abrasion free. many non-wovens are vinyl free making them an environmentally friendly wallpaper option.
- straight match: Each strip of a straight match wallpaper pattern will match up at the ceiling line, creating a horizontal pattern sequence.
- double roll :The traditional unit of wallpaper that you can purchase is a double roll. Prices are usually listed by the single roll, but only double rolls are available for sale. We think this practice is confusing.......all our wallpaper is priced & supplied as a double roll !